Question for everyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by SShaze13, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys i got a question for anyone who can help answer. So every week me and a couple of friends get together and smoke some bud on average about a couple times a day and 5-6 days a week for the past 2 years. But the last time we toked it wasnt like usually. We had just picked up some bud from someone we hadnt bought from before and right away packed a bowl and hit it. 2 bowls later i was completley done. But this time it was way different than every other time, i literally sat and tripped for a good 5 hours. Every single time i toke i trip for a maximum of an hour to two hours but this was a full on five hours. I was sweating an insane amount and hallucinating and just experiencing an overall different feeling. Now i dont want to jump to conclusions and just think it was laced, but i mean me and the other guys who toked this never tripped this hard and this long ever. We did buy this from an MDMA/LSD dealer so what are the chances you guys think this was laced and with what if you do?

2. For flyin' fuck sakes, man, another fuckin' one!:cool:

3. doesnt sound like any normal weed high

4. ^what he said. but even if that werent true, why would a drug dealer waste their acid and mdma to lace fuckin weed? they use shit like cleaning agents and cheap chemicals that would fuck your world up if smoked.

i know what obe is but what are the other 2?