Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by queenspades, Feb 23, 2010.

1. So i've been with other people sexually before the guy I am with now. But I haven't smoked pot with anyone but the guy I am with now. I love getting stoned and would love to find a job that I can just stay stoned at all day... impossible of course. But to the point, do you think sex is better high then normal. I am a very sexual person and I love to have sex, sober or not but I have found out I enjoy it more when I am a least a little high.
    #1 So do you enjoy sex high or not

Also it seems that my boyfriend and I have such a different relationship then almost anyone I know... When he gets home from work we chill and hang out and sometimes we start smoking right at 5 15 sometimes we wait till 7 but we never just sit and watch tv all night nor do we do things that the other doesn't enjoy. It seems that a lot of people either hate hanging out with their significant other, and I love hanging out with mine and have a problem relating to others because they don't understand the pure aspect of being with someone and just having a good time without pressures.

#2 Does anyone else feel this way.

Also we don't tell people we smoke. I tell people we smoke just because I am always in search for a hook up and I have nothing to lose so it makes it very hard to hang out with other couples because no one else smokes they just drink.

2. I don't understand the purpose in being with someone if you can't stand hanging out with them...

Sure I'll smoke a few before sex but that's not saying much since I'm always trying to smoke when work is said and done. I prefer alcohol for sex, though.

Uh... i guess that's it...

3. Why do you prefer drinking over marijuana? I used to drink all the time but have come to prefer smoking now.

4. Haha hells no.

The only thing I prefer over smoking is women. I love to smoke a few bowls and then take a few shots (or mix a drink) then move on to the bizznizz.

Smoking doesn't really make sex any different, just harder because im lazy. Then again all women need to do is just sit there so of course smoking and being a lazy hole will feel good.

5. I love sex high it's it feel's reaal good.
    Me and my bf are always together, we hang out act like friends actually LOL it's amazing to find someone your completely comfortable with.
    I personally hate when people even compare alcohol to MJ.

6. I think pretty much everything including sex is better when you're high.

7. Well, I love your attitude for one. :)
    But on to the questions?

#1 It's really a shame but I've never had sex high. And I've been smoking weed for 5 years or more.

I actually could've, of course, since I have lived with my current ex for a long time.
    But to be honest, I always thought of the idea of a kottonmouth while high wouldn't fit the situation.
    Now that I think about it... maybe I have had sex while high.. but not BLAZED, just buzzed.
    HEH, talking about short term memory ... okay

#2 We do watch TV because she likes it, and I can get into it too. I'm not a TV person anymore, but I really dont mind sitting/laying down with her, enjoying her company. Then I don't care what we're doing as long as I'm with her and near her :)

I got to add, that: fuck other couples.
    You don't need to hang out with people like that, and you don't even have to connect with them.
    I'd say regardlessly, be happy with what you 2 got. You don't find that very often I'll tell you.

I think I'm gonna get dressed and get me a nice sack.. I'm all out :eek: