Question for dealers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Why can't you guys ever just say no can't do it or something like that instead of letting us with no idea weather we should hit somebody else up or wait. It makes me not wanna go through them anymore but damn that's my only connect for actual good bud. 😡Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Or you could just come to califorina and say your depressed about life and get a MMJ License AND go to a club and pick up some dank dense buds

3. Buy it from the store

Because your dealing with amateurs! Find older stoners over the age of 32 lol.

5. I can't! Idk how to meet older stoners :(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. What state you from Rolla?

7. Because they're busy and don't want to lose a customer Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. That's a good question. Has happened to me more than once. Id rather someone just say stfu Aa opposed to ignoring me.

9. Step your gamed up next then. Start buying more than a $20 sack a week. Save and get quarters to half ounces. The more weight the more professional.

10. Hit me up

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I hate that shit man, or when they are hella late meetin up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. True true, i buy at least a half O, anything less is almost a waste of time and they wont take yu serious.....like when a friend asks me to hook him up with my connect but only wants $20 i just dnt reply

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Rochester, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Couldn't have said it better if your not chill w them and only buying small sacks of course your not top priority they may have 50 people to meet before you and who knows how long that takes. Dealers have lives also and it's important to respect that if you don't you'll find yourself being blown off or moved to the bottom of the list more often then not. Next time that happens and he apologizes just say you understand how it is and that it's no rush and eventually he'll make time for you more often then not even for small sac's. Dealers respect those who don't treat them like walmart.

14. [quote name="philmcan" post="19460608" timestamp="1391474096"]Step your gamed up next then. Start buying more than a $20 sack a week. Save and get quarters to half ounces. The more weight the more professional.[/quote]It was 3/4Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. They dont want to lose a customer. Theyre busy and dk if they can sell or not. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app