Question for college students

Discussion in 'General' started by seriusme, Nov 19, 2009.

1. How do you guys get the dough for marijuana? its pretty costly with all the finances you gotta pay for when your at college do your mom and pops pay for it? do you guys work? if so how much and how do you manage with all your classes and shit.

2. I don't know how it is for other students who go to college, but financial side ain't a problem for me. I do get my green st00f from my room mate, but he gets his marijuana from his dad, lmao.

~ pheeeace.

3. i happily still live at home, so my food, car insurance and bed are all paid for. i just need money for weed, gas and CDs.:cool:

4. my parents cover all my school and living expenses so i only have to pay for the stuff i want to do aka weed, drink, fun activities ect. I worked all summer to make enough money that i dont have to work this semester. Over winter break im doing the same so i dont have to work spring semester. I know people who deal just enough to smoke for free or near free. Other people work a few hours a week with on call positions at the dining hall. Its an easy 100$ or so every 2 weeks for minimal hours. Just gotta find something that works for you. Good luck

5. when your dads a pothead you dont really have a problem:p

6. Its worth dealing it.. i smoke for free most of the time. If i pick up 2O z and sell it at $60 a Q, that a free Q for me.

7. When I was in college I worked full time (and yes, college full time too), sold a bit on the side, and bought in bulk when I got my student loan $$$$.....

other then that....HUSSLE....

\M/

8. i live at home and ride the bus to my college. financial aid and student loans have helped a bunch. but since i don't work, i usually trade shit with my friends for weed. like maybe once or twice a week, i'll homebake a fuckload of food and bring it over to the little 'stoner base' at my friend's apartment, and they'll smoke me out for the day. or i'll let them borrow the whipped cream maker and let them go crazy on nitrous oxide. we got a nice little barter system going on.

9. Man i just fucking laughed at for a good 5mins. Just the visual image of that cracks me up.

10. Yeah I'm a lucky student, my dad pays for tuition, I live at home for free, and get food from home.

Only shit I gotta pay for is gas, monthly car payments for the next year, weed, and extra food when im out-and-about.

So I live swell. I know others at my part-time job that have to work their asses off just to pay for 2 college classes a semester. Everyone gets it differently tho, my dad is pretty generous to me so im grateful. When im in my career im paying him all back though. Unspoken code is my brothers and I are pretty much all paying him back/giving him and my mom anything they need when they're dirt old and need us to take care of them.