Question for Co2 tank users

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Medijuana, Apr 4, 2009.

1. So it's been a few years since I have grown and I don't seem to recall what the PSI is on a 20lb. tank when filled. I had mine filled the other day and when I got it back home and connected my regulator setup to it I get 800 PSI, does this seem to be what everyone here get's on a fresh refill? For some reason I remember a full 20 lb tank being closer to 1000 ~ 1200 PSI, what's up, did I get ripped or is my memory closer to alzheimer's than I care to admit, he, he.

Thanks in advance to any input!

2. I can't believe no one here can answer this simple question; does no one use a regulator that gives them tank pressure? I can't be the only one!

3. co2 is by the pound. they weigh the tank hope this helps!!!!!:bolt:

4. Just in case anyone ever starts to use a dual gauge regulator, (one for tank pressure and one for outlet pressure), I researched into this and came up with 750~800 psi on a 20lb tank is standard and that by 500 psi most of the liquid has been used up. Hope this helps someone out in the future. Also if anyone knows anything different than this please post what you do know.