Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for canadians

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flonkas, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Omg lolll top of the afternoon to ya.
    After a mediated cookie and several bong rips I watched this show called degrawsy or somewhat and I need to ask the canadians if if life there is all that drama-tizing? (men beating woman, girl cheating on boyfriend, guy shooting up school)
    cookies kickin innb

2. Pretty much, yes.

3. Dude I used to love that show. But its turned to crap. i bet itd be awesome stoned

4. #4 Flonkas, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was intense!!!!

5. live in canada is VERY similar to life in the usa. We spell some things differently, play some different sports and don't have to pay for health care.also our dank is cheaper.

No, high school is nothing like reality tv shows make it out to be. take that show, make everyone tired and let them give less of a fuck about what happens.

6. canada is for queers

7. [​IMG]

8. canada is also filled with people who were afriad to fight in vietnam
    usa>pussyville(aka canada)

9. Us queers have free health care, some of the best bud in the world ( other then amsterdam, california ect.. ) and once when i was in Cannabis Culture headquarters i was buying a bong and the guy was smoking a joint while ringing me through. So if you want to call us queers.. so be it:smoke:

10. That's like someone from Canada watching teen mom and asking if every teenage girl in America is that ridiculous.
    Or watching the Jersey Shore and asking if every person in America is a douche.

11. queer

12. dont respond to greendragon...some 12 year old gone wild on mommies computer.

i love canada though.

when my very own country denied me, a vibrant young man of 19 with a love of life and a thirst for booze, the right to go to a bar and drink until my very presence became offensive the wonderful people of windsor welcomed me with open arms.

13. AMEN:smoke:

14. as do i.

As do I.

15. this story deserves its own thread...but ill drop on you folks

the time i went to canada (ive been a lot, but this is known as thee time we got wasted (we were all freshly 19 of course) and started askin around for weed (carefully of course) and could notfind ANY!

come closing time we walk out of a bar and this guy, like 60 years old, says "hey guys, wanna smoke a fatty?"

it was like he was an angel. we smoked it right there on the sidewalk. ill never forget that little old canadian man who came with fatty in our time of need

16. it was super crazy cause the whole last few hours as the night was winding down we were all talking about smoking.

also we met these guys from quebec and they used their fancy accents and slick french canadien talk to trick us into going into one of the many underground massage parlors that dont open until the bars close. what the fuck are up with those things in canada btw? there were lines of guys outside of them it was so obvious what they were lolol

it was awesome.