Question for blades that wear asses

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Smokes, Dec 10, 2011.

1. So I've been wearing glasses for awhile now on and off. I noticed that when I remove my glasses I get these dark circles around my eyes, almost a droppy/tired look that just wont go away. I had a interview today an decided not to wear them and the lady asked if I needed to come back at another date or if I was alright which confused me ? She told me I look BEAT and pretty much insisted I come back tommorow.

So my question is when you guys remove your glasses after maybe a few hours or even a day of wearing them do you get "That look" around your eyes?

2. yep. i lost my glasses one night and went to work the next morning without them and everyone said pretty much the same thing. also that i looked like a creeper. lolz.x

3. Thread title had me interested.

Post has me disappoint.

4. [quote name='"JayTab"']Thread title had me interested.

Post has me disappoint.[/quote]

I too was expecting people... Wearing asses.

5. Sorry for the dissapointment haha didnt even notice the title got messed up, ask for darksmoker damn wtf is there anyway to stop this other than not wearing glasses again??

6. I do wear asses... on my dick...

Buy contacts. I wear contacts during work, and glasses when I get home and if I don't feel like wearing contacts at work sometimes. Switch it up, if you don't the glasses will leave an imprint on your face lol.

7. Hahaha spent about 3 mins looking at title.

8. Yeah if I don't wear my glasses which are big and square then I look real high I have oval eyes to start with so whiteys usually think I'm stoned w.o which hurts my feelings

9. heh heh... asses.

10. Yea they also leave that imprint on the bridge of my nose, I have chocolate skin so that shit makes it look like burnt bbq right there. I have ACCUVE OASIS contacts that should last 2 weeeks but it really depends..They start to get uncomfortable after wearing them all day and they cost a SHITLOAD to be throwin out.

11. I know what you mean about the contacts.. I have the same oasis ones too, they're supposed to very comfortable, and do for the first few days then it is just a pain once I reach the third week so I toss them. I get headaches and feel drowsy from wearing contacts for too long, thats why I wear my glasses half of the day and contacts the other half to give my eyes rest. Contacts in the morning through the afternoon, and glasses from the afternoon till sleep.

12. I lost my asses like a week ago.

I only wear them in the house, and I don't really need them, but I see alot better with my asses on and I feel more comfortable.

Damn astigmatism, I blame my parents for never feeding me enough veggies with vitamin A as a kid.

13. Damn looks like switching it up is my only option, Ill try the Bausch and lomb contacts next there suppose to be even better.

Yea exactly what I have and I need to wear my shit or I cant see and end up squinting whihc causes my eyes to strain, throb, twitch and just feel all around like shit, Im a blind bat at night without ,y glasses and dont get me started on on coming head lights !:eek:

14. Sometimes they leave an imprint on my nosebridge and around my eyes, like you described. However, it's rarely pervasive or persistent. And I only wear them for driving, note-taking and the TV which isn't the majority of the time. If it happens it's very temporary, just little skin imprints that fade like corduroy prints. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help

15. LMAO....Blades that wear asses...I just had to look!

***You know you can edit that shit and fix it:devious:

16. Were's the fun in that

17. hahaha..Yeah true dat!

Fuck glasses..Wear asses!:laughing::metal:

18. Let him forever be known as king Poopdick