Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for BHO users

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by king mota, Oct 15, 2016.

1. So for the past year and a half I have almost been exclusively smoking BHO really only picking up nugg if my BHO connect is dry. Well for the past couple of months I havent been able to get any BHO and have been smoking bud but now i have gotten more BHO. In the mornings now when i take a couple dabs my heart rate goes crazy like over 120 BPM for over an hour. Is this normal and I just didnt notice before? Kinds freaks me out now Thanks-

2. personaly, dabbing never makes my heart rate go up. Does it happen when you smoke bud? Maybe you got some shitty bho this time?

3. Yeah a little but nowhere near this much and for this long. This is a new bho connect so that could be although it looks pretty good.. i think maybe i just smoked too much lol probably have to work back up to a couple dabs at a time

4. You're probably just paranoid man, when I take a good dab and get super ripped I'll feel my heartbeat. You always get higher than usual if you smoke dabs after not smoking them for awhile.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That happened to me once and I didn't dab or smoke any kind of weed for 8 months. Scared the shit out of me for sure, it was also during the morning and it was the first dab of the day. After my long t break I decided to hit a joint when my friends were over playing some GTA. I didn't wanna live the rest of my life being scared of a plant, thats the sole reason I smoked weed again. Probably a year or maybe more after my first scare from dabbing/smoking weed I dabbed once again. I was with my best friend and my brother and everything was fine. My advice is to never abuse weed in any form, it is a natural form of medication but there is a difference between abusing it and using it in a healthy way. When I had my episode I kinda felt it happened because I was not respecting cannabis anymore I was just abusing it. If you dab make sure its only the highest quality oil, if it isn't then smoke weed no matter what you think the advantages of dabbing are. The potential damage that you can do to your lungs and body is not worth it. Then if you are in a medical state or somewhere where good oils is easy to come across then don't use BHO use ice wax. No one knows what the long term effects of using BHO are even with brand name and amazingly made BHO. Sorry for long response hope it helps brother.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also no doubt I have completely bugged out in recent sessions both dabbing and smoking plant, thought I was gonna die like everyone does when they bug out. I know myself and I know that I am prone to bugging out and becoming paranoid so i always smoke with company usually my good friends or my brother. If you are with ppl interacting you aren't gonna be so consumed in your high and it is less likely that you will start to overthink and bug yourself out, and hey if you do you have your friends with you so you know you will be fine. If you keep feeling this way then maybe take a break from smoking, another option would be dab when you have ppl over and see if these side effects continue or go away.

7. Thanks man you are very right. i took a week break and realized that i was smoking a little too much but i didnt want to not have mj in my life so after cutting back a bit i feel muuch better..

8. Your fine. In your mind you are freaking out. Probably from gasping for air after the hit.