Question for anyone who has been summer slaughter tour

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cephaliccarnage, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Alright tomorrow I am going to the third annual summer slaughter tour. Went to the first one and smoked down there, even bought a pipe there, it was fuckin crazy. Second year lineup sucked ass to me so I didn't even think about going, but this year it has a pretty decent line up so I'm fuckin stoked.

Heres the problem, goin with three friends who do not smoke but I have three pre-rolled joints I am thinking about saving for until we get to the place and a good bands plays. I have them in a metal candy tin padded with paper towels so they wont break and I am going to nut stash(wear briefs and put the tin in the little pocket) But since they don't smoke I don't know if i should bring it, I mean if we somehow got caught I would feel horrible and would try everything I could to get just me in trouble since they were not involved at all with the weed. I also am aware that they probably would have no probable cause for a search since I am the only one who smokes and will not even smoke until the concert.

Anyone have any experience at this years Summer Slaughter, or last years, or any concerts at the Gothic Theatre in Colorado.