Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for all you Seasoned Tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CentaurYourself, Jun 24, 2009.

1. I'm pretty new to smoking, but I've been wondering: what kind of conversations do you guys have high?

It's a pretty dumb/common sense question I guess, but smoking with some friends seems a lot more worth it if you have a some dank subject matter to discuss, and I'm always open to new ideas.

2. global politics

3. Just questioning everythng. It's fun to use information you've used from school and reading in general to support or disprove other's points. Some people are better at debating while high than others. Some people don't talk at all:)

4. I personally like bitching about my day, because there is always a reason to.

5. Most of the people I smoke with aren't very, lets say "cultured," we usually just talk about sports or other times we got high.

Most of the time we aren't just chillin though, we smoke and go do shit.

6. Honestly, whatever comes up, well it's not always the same, every high conversation will be intrique and intense. No matter what :).

7. Anything, conversations are always better blazed.
    k. smith where in florida are you located just curious ?

8. personally i have the same conversations with folks whether high or not..

9. This reminds me of the time we were talking about star wars, steven spielberg, and close encounters of the third kind, lol good times

10. I have found debates to be very prevelant and sometimes they get very heated

11. Me and my friends will sometimes start arguing badly for hours only to find out that we agree on the subject. We will also talk about, whatever, whatever we talk about sober. Just, everything.

12. Girls, what we have done the past week, what we are going to do the following week, talk about weed alot, work, movies.

Just shoot the shit

13. me and my friends will talk about things we'd normally talk about, but on a much deeper level. We really get into shit haha

14. #14 sikander, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
    EVERYTHING. Even though I'm not really a seasoned toker.

Like, the other day me and some friends got really stoned and we just sat looking at the stars and were just blown away by the incredible immensity of the Universe... looking at a star and knowing that the only thing between you and that star aside from a little thin crust of atmosphere is trillions of miles of emptiness is incredibly humbling and moving.

Then there's times like last night, where me and some friends decided to get a beetle stoned then we started talking about how awesome it would be to be a stoned beetle because you could walk on the ceiling high as shit and just be all "AHH SHIT EVERYTHING'S UPSIDE DOWN!"

15. I ask alot of questions when I'm high. I don't know what it is, but I really like to learn things. Me and friends theorize and talk about other weird stuff. We were talking about physics and G-Forces and stuff the other day. It really depends, but it's all very interesting.

16. This. :)

17. Usually its just the norm, girls, guns, cars, movies, although I hate it when people talk about getting high -_-. But occasionally when my best friend comes to town we talk about our past actions we've taken in our lives and reflect upon them using our changed perspective. We judge ourselves and each other honestly. Its quite the experience. Fuck I miss that shit so much and I miss that fucker. Fucken steve.

18. Debating, I love it. It can be about anything really, this or that but I ccould seriously sit there and debate with someone with knowledge for hours. I seem to choose better wording and I listen and understand their points better.