Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question: do more people lie about...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bpc1331, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Do you think more people lie about smoking weed (saying they smoke when they really don't) or lie about not smoking weed ( saying they don't when the actually do).

Just had a thought, tell me yours

2. I'd imagine more tokers lie about it than sombody posing to smoke. 

3. Yeah I'm sure there are more people who hide their usage than there are posers

4. In general I think more people lie about smoking more than they do. In middle school is when I started and Ill admit to boasting about it (although it was true, which applies to the topic in a different way). You were cool if you smoked. :/

Actually now that Im older, people are more disposed to telling the truth.
    On the forums though, I think everyone pretty much tells it like it is; were pretty anonymous, after all.

5. I smoke so much weed I can show you pictures to prove it but my camera is broken so not right now.

6. unless your 13 trying to be cool. why would someone who doesnt smoke say they do?. alot more people hide there use then act like posers.

7. #7 cannabisdayzzzd, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    Hah the only time someone would lie is if they were trying to get you to say something you wouldn't tell them if you knew they didn't smoke...except for middle schoolers and maby some high school fags haha.

8. ^like my boss says he smokes but he's full of shit

9. It's just I'm in college and I know people to lie about smoking when they don't

Sent From S4

10. trying to be "cool" is pathetic..but unfortunately very common.

11. More people keep it from their parents probably.

People lie all the time about smoking. One time my friend said "I used to deal weed to make a profit but I never smoked it before." smh. He fucking sucks at lying.