Question, Could help plants grow better/faster

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WarezHaxor, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Ok, since all plants perform photosynthesis right? Right, well photosynthesis produces 2 things, Oxygen, as we all know, and the other is Glucose. Glucose is just a simple form of something many people enjoy eating/having as an ingredient in something they eat, Sugar. Sugar is just made up of chains of glucose. Plants use this glucose for energy to grow and perform functions on the cellular level. Well, enzymes in the plant are used to break down this glucose into energy.

Now for the question, Would dissolving sugar into your water before watering your plants produce faster growing plants, or plants that can recover better and faster? If no one has tried this, then I will

2. wow thats interesting, i have no clue but i want to know aswell.

3. so you hit the nail on the head... i have read many of times now in mag. and on here that the perfect flowering formula is pk 13/14 and sugar. yes a plant will use sugar dissolved in water to promote bigger buds... you must flush good though or it will promote a harsh taste!

4. Ahh, well thank you for clearing this up realdealz, Ill try this out and take some pics of the harvest for you guys and hopefully itll show a bigger harvest that I expect