Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question concerning recent diagnosis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Scuzzbutt, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Yesterday I went to the ER for the continued upper gi problems I've been dealing with for months. Nausea, dry heaving, burning/churning feeling, belching... Ect.

The ran blood and urine tests which both came back healthy and normal, so they did a CT scan of my stomach and pelvis and found I was positive for Mesenteric Adenitis.

Smoking marijuana alleviates all but the gas, however I was wondering if I should discontinue use of marijuana until the cycle of antibiotics they prescribed has run its course.

Its inflammation of my lymph nodes inside my stomach lining that attaches to my intestinal wall.

2. eat medables. remember cannabinoids are anti-inflammatories.