question concerning people who wear glasses/contacts

Discussion in 'General' started by p0t_h3ad, Dec 10, 2005.

1. do you think that the eye doctor people would, like beable to tell that i smoked last night, liek i ahve a 2:30 appointment and im just wondering if they would be able to tell that i smoked, i didnt kon i had this appointment untill this morning, so00, any help would be much aprieated

2. no, i went to both the eye doctor and the normal doctor and i was high when i went and they didnt say anything, and i was dumb and i asked the eye doctor if it was alright to use eye drops everyday with my contacts and he was like why would u use eye drops everyday and i was just like sometimes my contacts get messed up and that helps and he just laughed at me but no they cant tell

3. alrght cool haha i was getting a little bit worried

4. why would he care? many people in professional jobs are users. you have to be to make it through 4 more years of school after college.

5. [quote name='ryanrule']why would he care? many people in professional jobs are users. you have to be to make it through 4 more years of school after college.[/QUOT

i was thinkin that she might be like hvae you been using any drugs, in front of my mom and she dosent know i smoke

6. doctors dont care. even if you did tell him, he cant say anything. im pretty sure doctors are bound by confidentiality agreements. you could sue his ass if he told your mom.

7. I've been to the eye doctor high. I wasn't too high so my eyes probably weren't that red, but I'm sure they still were a little.

8. thats when you say "................no"

reminds me of when i went to go see a psychologist one time. i was 14 (i just started smoking like a couple months prior). my mom was sitting right next to me when he asked if i do/did any drugs and this was before my mom knew so im not just gonna fuckin rat on my self. what a dipshit doctor.

9. I went to the dentists high one time, heh heh, they gave me the laughing gas too:smoke:

10. if your worried about your doc saying something then just tell your mom that your old enough to get an eye exam by yourself, you dont need her to hold your hand

11. even if they can they wont care.

12. I went to an eye exam really obviously high before. The only thing they told me was that my eye pressure was very low.