Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question concerning medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shutupandsmoke, Aug 12, 2010.

1. i have been diagnosed with a.d.d they currently have me on 62 mg of concerta a day which in my opinion sucks ass so hard worst side effects ever it helps but its definitally not worth it i get insomnia, dry mouth, unbearable acid reflex, dibilitating nasuea, and worst of all lack of not eating when i do take it i cant eat all day then it is hard to eat for 2 to 3 more days :(

i also have manic depression which and they have me on seraquel it makes me a freaking zombie like a dream with no happiness

and depression which gives me wellbutruton which is just bullshit lol

also i have twitches not severe no meds

i recently found a reliable bulk pot dealer and for around 2 and a half weeks i went threw around 18 grams of pot and took no pills best 2 weeks ever no side effects sleep came easy i would ride my bike for hours i wouild do everything like usual just so much more happier and omg i loved it :) id wake up smoke a joint chill for an hour take a shower hop on my bike and do my normal things

so i decided to try and get a medical marijuana card i live in michigan and i was wondering if i could be considered for those things i also have people that live with me to agree thati i was much friendlier productive and al around better so ima go in no matter what but it would help for any answers :)

maybe tho i could get medical marijuuana to help soothe my add sideeffects its pretty dibilitating both the pills or not taking them and dealing i can hardly focus on anything and honestly i get things a lot better high and can understand them in a different way that is so much more deeper thought so what do yall think what are my chances?