Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question Concerning Fillings

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Konix, Feb 24, 2009.

1. So I just got out of the dentist's office..was there to get a filling for a cavity :/. I've heard some stuff about dry sockets forming after dentist operations? Maybe it's only for wisdom teeth. Anyone have any insight on this?

2. I think that's only an issue for the wisdom teeth and other such tooth pulling things. if you've had your wisdom teeth out you'll remember that you weren't allowed to use a straw either for the same sort of reason

3. Ah alright thanks :)

My Roor would've been quite angry with me for skipping our usual session ;o

4. hahah yeah my sis had her wisdowm pulled recently, decided to smoke like an idiot, and got those air pocket things. i still probbaly wouldnt smoke the DAY of the filling tho, take the day off :D

5. Never!

Lol I'll just vape.

6. Yeah dude it is just for wisom teeth. I hated that shit I couldn't open my mouth.

7. *wisdom

8. Now I have another reason to NEVER want my wisdom teeth taken out. Good thing they're straight so far. Mwahaha!