Question Concerning Alprazolam (Xanax)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bklyn Toker, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've never had any experience with Benzos before, but my friend's dealer just got a shipment of what he is claiming are 2MG xanax bars. From pictures I've seen these bars are pretty huge (could be that the pictures are zoomed in), but the one's my friend bought (he bought 2 to try them out) are really thin, I'm talking like probably 3-4 centimeters at most. This can't be a 2MG bar can it? My friend said he took one and felt kinda drunk, but nothing special. I would provice a pic but we don't have them anymore, so all I can say is that while the indentations did look similar to what I believe is a normal Xanax bar, the bar itself appeared rather small and skinny.

2. 2mg is a lot dude. those are the biggest xanax bars. i would recommend you take one first and wait for a little while than take another one (or maybe even cut the second one into 2).

and yea take the xanax its awesome, its like being drunk, w/out being a retard. just feeling really happy and awesome

3. Yeah it is a lot, but he took the whole bar and he was just feeling slightly drunk. I'm not sure whether or not the pill was 2mg because it seemed so small.

4. were they white or yellow? did they have ridges on one side if they were white? bars are tiny little things, they just pack a huge punch :)

5. They where White and had ridges.
    Honestly they looked exactly like these but they didn't say Xanax or 2 (they had some random numbers / letters instead) on them, so maybe they were a generic form or something? I'm really not sure.

[​IMG]

6. Did they say gg249??? thats a common bar but there are a few other white ones as well. And whoever said xanax is like being drunk without being a retard you are wrong and have not taken enough xanax, alcohol and benzos both work on the GABA receptor in the brain and provide a similar high where you will do some stupid shit you do not remember and might black out if you take a high enough dosage.

7. I actually think they might have said that but I'm not sure. I'm buying bud off the same dealer and he's throwing in a bar for free, so I'll post a pic. Thanks for the input.

8. Yeah man you had a bar im almost positive just from your first description. When I got a bar I was shocked at how small they were in real life and the effects seem SPOT ON with the effects of alprazolam.

9. Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it

10. Here I took a picture of two different brand bars next to your avatar for size comparison.

[​IMG]

11. Yeah dude the one in the upper right corner is the one I had. Thanks again for the help. Does the fact that it's a generic brand have any bearing on its strength?

12. they are still 2mg

13. Everyone needs to remember to follow the guidelines for posting Pandora's Box. There's a sticky right at the top of the Box that explains what can and can not be discussed in regards to other drugs.

The 2nd post of this thread contained dosage advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.