question bout tripple c's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by boTTLES, Sep 28, 2008.

1. ive done em a couple times in the past ..
    read wut some of yall had to say bout em ..

anyway .. its safe to take bout 6 ryte?
    im bout 140lbs 5'8''

2. Don't take any CCC's recreationally. They contain a chemical other than DXM (CPM) which is very toxic. Use products whose only main chemical is DXM HBr. I used to use Robitussin Cough Gels.

3. haha 6? try like 16 man, standard dosage

4. lyke i said ive only done em a couple times in the past
    dont fuck wit em

found a couple boxes at my boys crib ..

ima prolly take lyke 10

5. Don't get me wrong, I love DXM. Seriously though, don't take a bunch of CCC's just because you stole some from your friend. Like you just said, don't fuck them them. People do die from them, not always from high doses either.

6. the first time i did it itook 16 and it gave me an out of body experience
    sounds were "metallic" everyones voices sounded like deceptacons
    i felt as if there were hovering probes surrounding me like cameras and i was the probes
    it took me 10 minutes to walk down a small flight of stairs

7. stole?

i said my boys crib ..

i unno bout u but i dont steal from my friends ..

ima jus do it tonyte ..

8. robitussin cough and cold
    works wonders
    i was lost in my head for hours, that was the happiest day of my life. i was stoned as fuck, and i drank a bottle of robo.

9. yea not to long ago i drank a bottle of the tus dxm

but after a while my stomach was hurtin lyke a muh fucka
    my brother did too n his stomach was fucked up too

10. I drank one bottle of robotussin once. Tasted horrible. I had a upset stomach and a mild high. I want to try the gels.

11. STOP HITTING Y INSTEAD OF I YOU TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its NOT cool

12. um, combine a 4 oz bottle with a sprite. taste good. i man up and drink an 8oz bottle straight up. i never feel nausea

13. stop criticizing people over a typo. its not cool.

14. its not a typo when you do it on purpose

15. it aint a typo n i can type which ever fuckin way i choose ..
    ryte?
    ryte ..

who are you to tell me how to type? lol
    take your meds homie ..

16. coricidins arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be, i used to take 16 of those fuckers everyday, more than that a few times, although i did 32 all at once n had to go to the hospital

as long as you dont try ridiculous doses coricidin isnt gonna kill you unless your body reacts to it wrong, 16 is pretty much the limit.

also coricidins give you a different kind of high, its darker, more like PCP, personally liked the way they felt over just dxm, but they got taken off the shelves after i had to go to the hospital (dad went there and bitched) so i started doing the gel caps after that.

i cant do dxm anymore, it makes me feel like i'm fuckin dieing when i do it now

17. I took the whole bottle of 20 pills of Robotussin gel caps.

Great night, great next morning.

300 mg's total I think.

18. I just found 9 triple c gels. I was going to take em later this week. Never done them before.

19. #19 rnc3147, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
    [​IMG]

Never take coricidin recreationally... it contains chloropheniramine maleate, an antihistamine which can cause allergic reaction, sometimes resulting in coma/death. there's 30mg DXM per triple c, so that's about 480 if you pop 16 (which is in a package)... don't pop them though, you can get 354mg from 4oz. robitussin (or 708 from 8oz.) and if you don't like the taste of robitussin, they have straight up DXM gelcaps which have 15mg/cap*20 per bottle=300mg total. Just don't be dumb and use coricidin.

20. i usta eat that stuff like candy. take like 20-25 of em and fry all night. did that for a long time with no adverse affects that i know of. i think the ccc's are a better trip than dxm only stuff. brobly all the other dangerous stuff in em. i dont know.