question bout Seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vampirion, Nov 1, 2019.

1. hello guys, so its my second attempt to grow indoors after a big fail on seedlings at past spring, so i put some seeds on the paper but i have this question, can I grow the seedlings by the sunlight till they get strong and then move em to the artificial light? or that change on the light hours will mess them up and finally kill em? i was wondering that cos i dont have a way to heat the tent properly yet and the temp in the grow room is low, ty in advance

2. often people use direct sun light and hids leds they will just soak up what you got lol just be careful with bugs outside you dont want them in your indoor tent

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. well i plan to set them by my window in my room, but i do have conserns about :1st how healthy is that for me to sleep with 4 seedlings becouse of the Co2 at night time, and second will they adapt to the new light schedule easily or will they stunt?

4. light from a window is not good they will stretch and grow in an arc

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Mate, you will be fine sleeping in the same room as 4 seedlings ! They will have even more c02 with you breathing/snoring all night :)!! They will be fine under sun then under artificial light, when your ready to bring them indoors - As said above, careful of bugs/animals - You may want to protect it by putting as little mesh around it. Good luck mate

• Like Like x 3
  6. Agreed bro, window sills are always a bad idea!!!!!

7. i see so i better hurry up and find a heater for my grow room so i can set them with my led light, ty for responding mate