question bout my setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nofockyou, Jul 11, 2011.

1. #1 nofockyou, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    Pic 1. Is of my setup i lined a cardboard box with tinfoil and and wall for light reflection. I am using 4 27OO 125watt equiv cfls for flowering. My plant was about 1foot when i put it into 12/12 it's about 3 1/2 weeks since then and 1 week since pistils and now is slightly over 2 feet tall. Does my setup look sufficient throughout flowering or do I need more lights since i keep having to raise them due to the size.

Pic 2. Is another side view of the plant in my bathroom so i can get better lighting for the pic.

pic 3. is what it looks like from above.

pic 4. just showing it's female and are these pistils big enough for only being out for 1 weekish. They're like this on most of the top nodes and about half way down. The lower nodes are laggin behind a bit.

My question basically is do i need more light or is this enough for 1 plant. I am askin cause the bottom nodes are gettin farther and farther away from the light cause i keep having to raise it.

Also with this setup and current state of the plant how long do you guys think it will be before i start seeing trichromes or flowers.

In pic one i turn the box toward the wall, i just turned it for the pic.

comments/feedback/advise is appreciated.

[edit] Sorry for sideways pics forgot to turn them. If it's a problem i can repost.

Attached Files:

2. you need more light "4 27OO 125watt equiv" equivalent is a term for human use only, you really are running something like 104 watts and should be running something like 430. Look on the box/package that the lights came in it will tell you the actual wattage which I believe is 26 each.