Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question bout midz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travo420, Jan 19, 2009.

1. when yall smoke mids how long does an eigth last u? i bout an eigth saturday and smoke basicly all exept a couple bowl packs is that normal or should i make it last longer?

2. what are midz :D

3. i typically but ounces of mids...an ounce of mids will last about 1.5 - 2 weeks. So an eigth, of mids, will last about 2 - 4 days, if it was all i had to smoke i could make it last longer. :rolleyes:

4. #4 meandmy_BUDS, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    it all depends how many people you smoke up.. size of your bowl, etc.

EDIT: if it was me, 1/8 will usually last like 5 days, that is, if it's just me (which never happens) and if i'm going to school, and trying to make it last 5 days...

5. An eighth prolly 2 days if it were just me but if i was with a bud or 2 itd be gone in a blunt

6. two seshisson's.

7. I smoke probably 2.5-3.5 g's of headies a day (some days more, some less). So I can't see an 8th of mids lasting me any longer than a day, if that...damn tolerance :(

8. Yeah I smoke a good 1.5-2 grams a day of some funky headies. So I could not imagine an 1/8th of mids lasting me more then a day, Id roll it all up into blunts, just to get high off it.

9. less than a day. possibly a day and a half.

10. a day tops???? half a day?

who the hell buys eights of mids lol

11. i buy eigths of mids beacause im broke and i got it for only 15 bucks cant beat that

12. I got a 1/8th of mids and it lasted me one night of smoking.

How do you smoke it too?, I use a glass bong and sometimes a glass pipe, but ordinarely, I go through a ounce of mids in a week or less.

If I can afford the high grade, which runs like 50 a q, I can make a 1/8th last a week or so.

Infact I did, and just ran out :(

13. i use bongs most of the time unless i have a good amount of tree then i roll up a fat blunt