Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question.. ++ Bored, Anyone baked? Check this out..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayQ, Feb 5, 2010.

1. #1 JayQ, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    [​IMG]

~

Aaah mushroom caterpillar thing very cool blacklight poster when your out of it.

~

This Bud is named Cheese hahah

~
    [​IMG]

~

Nice pictures.

~

[​IMG]
    ~
    ~
    ~
    [​IMG]
    ~
    ~
    ~
    [​IMG]
    ~
    ~
    ~

TO THE QUESTION

Have you ever tried smoking a cigarette when your high? Shit makes me gag.. any idea why?

:smoking:

2. Did you draw that top pic?

3. Lol nah i wish, it's a picture i just took of my blacklight poster and saturated the color on it

4. damn, some of those pictures look crazy. I've gagged before from a ciggy when i was smoking buds, i think its the taste but it only tastes bad when im baked?

5. o that would be sick if you drew it!

6. It's not that the taste is bad.. it's just when i inhale if i inhale like a little it's fine but then i take a drag, and it's like my lungs can't hold it, wierd shit.

If i drew that i would get really high

7. dude, give me that poster
    haha just kiddin, but i really fuckin want that now haha

8. MAnn i got it at spencers but your gonna need some powerful blacklight to get it to really light up, i got the christmas light blacklights and it works pretty well at night.. i still need to get some bulbs though, haha i have such a stoner room.

9. haha damn. man i used to have the ultimate stoner room, my huge ass bed, couch tv bathroom 2 closets oh man it was awesome, but then i moved and that was before i smoked too much =(

10. Hahaah i just moved here so it's pretty chill, i've got green frilly carpet, no closet lmao, a guitar hero guitar hanging from the wall, jimi hendrix poster 4 windows blacklights, halogen lightbulb, that poster, febreze, a fuckload of incense, this computer, and yeah my big ass bed lmao almost forgot my TV and my Wii hahah RE4 Is fun stoned

11. damn man sounds like the shit haha i cant even imagine wtf i would have in that room if i lived there still. i need to get me some black lights and shit my rooms way to plain right now

12. Lol yeah man just grab some incense , black cherries my favorite, blacklight cieling fan bulbs are like $ 4 a bulb at spencers you should be set with that, i also wanna try that 420 brand incense that supposedly best when your high

13. man this gas station up the street from sold the biggest and fatest incense i've seen in my life, like they were as thick as my fingers prolly like 20inches long 4/$1 it was awesome....and then they ran out

14. Hahah man that's crazy, where would you even burn that shit

15. haha i made a custom holder for it out of a hockey puck haha and i had make sure i would put it out before i went to bed or my room would completely fill with smoke and i couldnt breath haha

16. i just starred at those pics for a good 8 minutes :smoking:

17. Hahah me tooo

18. I have a flourescent blacklight poster with that catapillar on it. same design.

19. Ahh i have that poster too lmao it's a great piece of art for high times

20. ur sig=my new phone background. thanks bro, + rep