Question about wrapping in layers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by StreetracerGTR, Feb 13, 2011.

1. So recently I have noticed that when I wrap my joints more then once they burn slower and nicer. One time I wrapped half a gram 33 times with all the bambu paper that comes in a pack. I know all that paper may not be good for your lungs and what not but i run a lot and i really don't care about that. Some people smoke 33 ciggaretes in a day so thats 33 papers + baccy.

I don't want anyone to tell me that i'm crazy for doing this, unless they can explain it. It seems when you wrap it in layers that it 'vapes' the bud better. I don't take huge hits obviously but it does get me really baked when i roll like this. All of my friends that i smoke with agree that the high is wayyy more intense like this. I don't wrap it 33 times all the time but I tried it once and it worked good. Most of the time I wrap it like 10-15 times. Bambu paper is suppose to be checmical free so I don't see no harm in this.

So is my theory of more paper = better vaped weed?

I know they are better methods like real vapes and what not but i cant afford one right now and have no place to put it.

Thanks.

2. I think what's happening is that because your delaying all the goodness of the Cannabis getting in to your system quickly, you are turning up the high slowly, like turning up the volume on your television, and are able to enjoy it for longer. Similar to having a long smoke session, but just with less weed :smoke:

3. LOL 33 LAYERS OF PAPER?? i bet that tastes like ur smoking a newspaper. and no, it doesn't make it any stronger (though i'm sure it tastes a hell of a lot stronger). and it DEFINITELY is not good for you or anywhere near vaporizing. lol that's like an entire pack of papers for one johnny! really??

4. #4 Smoked All Dat, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    eww...

all you would taste is the bud? no? I've never used bamboo papers so idk. I only use
    e-z wider and all you need is that one 1 1/2... because if you use two or more you die of paper..

but sometimes if I have 1 1/4 i'll wrap it twice because the first roll wasn't that good. (Small papers are harder to roll, especially a fatty lol) and it burns better. But if you use two 1 1/2 papers it's too much paper..

5. :eek: You used a whole pack of papers for 1 joint!? That's definitely nothing like vaping AT ALL, that's probably the opposite. Vaping gently heats the bud to release certain cannabinoids, you inhale vapor that's why its called a vaporizer. It's like inhaling steam. You're smoking more paper than weed, it probably tasted like shit and is terrible for you. If you like doing that........fine, do it. But IMO, that's just dumb as hell :eek::laughing:

Roll joints with 1 paper dude, not the whole pack. Inhaling the paper is already unhealthy, don't make it worse (33X worse). :wave: