Question about women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Angry Blonde, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Angry Blonde, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
     So, this new girl at my weekend job seems to kind of flirt with me a little bit the first day on the job. The second day we end up talking a lot, and I find out she is a stoner (hell yeah!) Anyways, she voluntarily gave me her number without me asking, and talks about how she could come over and burn. The problem is, I am the biggest wimp with girls, especially cute ones like this chick. It makes it even worse that she is 5 years older (25), and I am 20. I do not know why but I seem intimidated by older girls, I want to call her so bad but know I will sound like a mumbling idiot. What should I do to come off cool and smooth?

2. Hit her up and burn with her, see how it goes

Thats smooth and cool

3. What do you think she's expecting?? Whatever act you try to put on won't even be for her, it'll be for you. And what do you want? To smoke with her. Then just do everything as you'd naturally do it. Are you awkward? Then be as awkward as you can fucken be as long as you get high.

4. Just call her and try to set up a date to burn. You know she wants to, so now its just finding the time.

You got this bro, just try. If you fail, then look back at what happened that led you to blow it and try to fix it.

Make the move bro.

5. #5 IgnorantFool, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015

First...quit trying to worry about being "cool and smooth"...that's what will make you awkward, trying too hard to impress her...

You've already broken the ice...you've talked...she's interested...

Just be yourself...pretend you're just talking like you talk at work...let it flow naturally...

Keep it short and sweet...like ABCBD said...arrange to meet up and burn...you can obviously talk to her in person, so...

6. Bitch already gave you her number, why dont you atleast call and let her decide if she thinks youre an actual mumbling idiot. Tell yummybud20 we said hi, too.

7. Good advice, ill grow a pair and call her and see how it goes.

8. I'm 28 and chasing a 35 year old right now. the age gap really isn't a big deal in my opinion.

9. I think age isn't the main factor here.

10. The age gap actually makes it easier imo.  She's being the aggressor here so just sit back and enjoy the free ride.

11. so i called her but got no response, so I left a voicemail. It's been 20 hours and she hasn't called back, is this normal? should I try again? I mean I left a voicemail so I think I shouldn't call again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. She gave you her number and told you she wants to smoke with you. She obviously likes you to some degree or why would she put herself in that situation? If you call her and sound stupid who cares? She knows how you act at work. So as long as thats not far off from your actual personality then you should be fine.

13. Maybe go out on a date? Have some chicken, maybe some sex... You know, see what happens.

14. If she never called back I'd text her when it's been 24 hours since the call. Or talk to her at work. If a girl gives you her number she's 100% interested. And don't put on a front we can tell when you do. Just be yourself and don't over think things and you should be fine.

15. Definitely don't make it like this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGq5aCVdEI4

16. I wouldn't call again.  Maybe 1 text like the other dude said but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way.  I've had callbacks a week or two after initial contact.  You'll see her at work anyway, just don't be clingy/angry/etc..just play it off like it's no big deal.

17. Thanks for the advice bros, and ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. You're welcome! Enjoy!

This will actually work in your favor.  If she likes you, then let her take the lead.  At 25 she should be more than willing to do so.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.