Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about wierd bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinDroFoShoYo, Aug 10, 2008.

  1. yo Blades

    i recently saw a bong that had the downsteam at a angle paralell to the table.
    and it was fed into the bottom like this ----------------

    and like the bowl went mad high up to the top. and where the smoke enterd had like 12 holes and it was diffused, maybe it was a breen tube idk

    i get the feeling it was an illadelph but im not shure
    please help me find out what kind this is

    thanks for helpin out a stoned ass blade
  2. sounds like you were looking an at inline ac
  3. Definitely sounds like an inline to me.

    Do a little search here and you'll find pictures of what were talking about
  4. It seems to me you were looking at a stemless, inline diffused bong.
  5. my thoughts exactly :D
  6. Like this?

    I've seen Blue Dots like this.
  7. <3 the 1337 paint skillz maynnne. +rep :p

Share This Page