Question about which one.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by purplehazenilsp, Feb 15, 2011.

1. #1 purplehazenilsp, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Hey, im new on the forum, i am just starting my first grow, the seeds are germinating right now. Three northern light and two blue mystic, all feminised and from nirvana :smoke:
    Everything is ready to grow apart from the fertilisation. I have three types and am wondering which one would be best? I dont really have time to buy any recomended ones from the internet.

First one:
    Liquid growmore. This one only has nitrogen phosphorus potassium 12-12-12. Since it has no trace elments I have ruled it out myself.

Second one:
    Miracle gro: 24-3.5-13.3 With trace elements. I have read in the forum that it has no magnesium?? Does it matter that much?? Should i add salt as magnesium?

Third one:
    Phostrogen: 10-4.4-22.5 With trace elements, however not as many as miracle grow, only magnesium, iron and manganese.

Which is the best? Could i mix them to get a good fert? Any help is greatly appreciated. :wave:

2. dont know - im using phostrogen and it burned my seedlings leaves a little. I've just watered my outdoor babies with some phostrogen too lets see how they do