question about what vape to buy

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Xorv, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Hello, been smoking everday for about 9 years but stopped recently so i have a very high tolerance. Was looking at the MFLB as a good alternative to smoking, but was wondering if something soo small could even get someone with as high a tolerance as me stoned? Is there any smokers out there that have smoked as often as i have and use the MFLB who get completely high as hell all the time?

I was gonna buy the 120 MFLB but I also was thinking with maybe another 50 get a home vaped, but which one is the best that is atleast under 200? ty.

2. [quote name="Xorv" post="19103674" timestamp="1386214372"]Hello, been smoking everday for about 9 years but stopped recently so i have a very high tolerance. Was looking at the MFLB as a good alternative to smoking, but was wondering if something soo small could even get someone with as high a tolerance as me stoned? Is there any smokers out there that have smoked as often as i have and use the MFLB who get completely high as hell all the time?I was gonna buy the 120 MFLB but I also was thinking with maybe another 50 get a home vaped, but which one is the best that is atleast under 200? ty.[/quote]I just bought an extreme q and it came in yesterday, And I would say I got a med-high tolerance. I used it 4 times yesterday and twice today, and I have only used about 1.3-1.4 grams and I have been high as fuck.It was only 138 dollars with free shipping. That's a good ass price. It comes with oodles of accessories too. Hope I could help a bit

3. Extreme q is where its at.. Its affordable and you can do bags/whips. Id look into it if i were you.

4. similar price to the MFLB, but another thing i forgot to mention is that the lifetime warranty on the MFLB is really attractive, the only thing stopping me is if this thing is for lightweights and if buying is pointless for someone with a really high tolerance even though I haven't smoked in weeks.

5. #5 Xorv, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    best place to buy extreme q at that price? is ebay even worth it for buying vaps?

i also discovered the vaporgenie pipe looking thing for 50 bucks, worth it?

6. Meh I still say DBV over extreme Q. I got a nice reminder today on how shitty the bag system is and even with elbow packing its just not the same. Not to say you wont like the EQ, or that other people dont like it(for some odd reason i must specify this now on this forum), but I feel there are better options for you especially if your looking to get stoned out of your mind. 

7. [quote name="Xorv" post="19103805" timestamp="1386215385"]best place to buy extreme q at that price? is ebay even worth it for buying vaps?i also discovered the vaporgenie pipe looking thing for 50 bucks, worth it?[/quote]I got mine on gotvape they got a price match thing. It said that it has a lifetime warranty on anything in the heating coils or something like that. And to the dude above me, I bought the extreme q to finally have a legit vape, my bro has a 4 year old pos that combusts it anyways. So I just wanted a legit vape and not a pen cuz I was planning on that next. I have used pens and one other type with a bag but it was a while back and idk what it was, so far this is the best I've used

8. so now im torn between the extreme q/dbv, the MFLB, and the vaporgenie arghhhh

the vapor genie is only 50 bucks though and a simple design seemingly. I've been screwed hardcore in the past with headshops selling me crap china made vaps, so no china vaps, ew.

but Idk.........

9. I vote for the DBV !!!

10. might end up with the q if i can find the 138 one..

also i have a crappy vaporizer that utilizes a glass jar and a copper heating element anyways my question is, is vapor visible, especially when exhaling? this thing has terrible temperature control and since ive never owned a good vap i dunno what vap is suppose to look like or when it is overheating, before combustion obviously.

11. [quote name="Xorv" post="19104785" timestamp="1386226018"]might end up with the q if i can find the 138 one..also i have a crappy vaporizer that utilizes a glass jar and a copper heating element anyways my question is, is vapor visible, especially when exhaling? this thing has terrible temperature control and since ive never owned a good vap i dunno what vap is suppose to look like or when it is overheating, before combustion obviously.[/quote]Ya you can see it I'm gonna be using it in about a half hour if you want me to post a pic.... I do anywhere from 365 to 425 depending on if I want flavor or more vapor

12. [quote name="Xorv" post="19104149" timestamp="1386218155"]so now im torn between the extreme q/dbv, the MFLB, and the vaporgenie arghhhhthe vapor genie is only 50 bucks though and a simple design seemingly. I've been screwed hardcore in the past with headshops selling me crap china made vaps, so no china vaps, ew.but Idk.........[/quote]I've got a vaporgenie, got it before I picked up my arizer solo.... huge learning curve, and you'll likely combust your bud often.... don't waste your money on it. Great idea and design, but difficult to use for manySent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ya i decided im just gonna invest in a table vaporizier, just need to find one that isn't rediculous in price, but is still a good vaporizer.

Check this out.    Around 100 bucks with an all glass vapor path.   An FC favorite.   One of the tastiest vapes on the market regardless of price.  http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapolution-2-0.4940/

Edit:  I sound like a fracking commercial........lol

15. Da budda or Q. The q can do whips and bags but ive heard the bag system is kinda shitty on it but thats just what ive seen, ive never smoked one.

Which is great if you like whips and bags..............I don't.

17. Me either i have a dbv i was just throwing it out there