Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about weight and cost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SherlockHomes, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Recently I started buying pot again from a fellow grower. I have been growing for quite some time now and never had the need to buy or sell. He told something about how if you buy an once you get an eight free (numbers are probably wrong). Has anyone ever heard of this before, how does it work?

Thanks.

2. maybe if you buy an O and sell all but an eighth then maybe...?

3. or maybe he hooks your bag up to 31.5-33?

4. He prolly means that if you buy an oz that he'll hook the bag up with an extra half-quarter so it weights 31.5g

Or he means that an ounce costs the price it would normally cost for 7 half-quarters, so say you're picking up 3.5 for 65, he would give you the oz for 455 which if a half quad free.

5. ^this. i think.

6. sounds like he's giving you an eighth for free when you buy your zip. pretty simple.

7. Yes, very simple. Buy an ounce (28 gs) get an eighth free (3.5 gs). 28 + 3.5 = 31.5 gs.