Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about weed in Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Spliff Shady, Mar 20, 2012.

1. High im in Canada and i won a trip 4 a week to Orlando Florida but I got a few questions for any stoners around there. Thanks for any help in advance.

1. Is there a medical programme there?

2. How do the cops treat brown ppl with a gram or to or a half o?

3. Is the weed there mostly mexican shwag or is there alot of high grade indoor?3 ( i smoke mostly bc a grade so does the weed there compare)

4. Are there certain areas where it would be a little easier to get it?

5. Is it even worth looking 4 weed the potency vs risk factor? Should i just 4get the weed 4 a week and take a tollerance break?

6. Are there any good headshops for high quality glass toro soverignty etc.?

7. Will i have a problem bringing back clean never used glass?

2. 1. No
    2. Not sure about brown people, but in general they are dicks.
    3. Mostly high grade, never had regs.
    4. Near the universities and colleges would probably work, thats where i would go. Its not too hard to find a college kid who smokes, the UCF even has a NORML group.
    5. Up to you

3. K thanks ima try to get in touch with the norml group. What m i lookin at for prices gram 8th quarter half o

4. Lol Idk if NORML is gonna be giving you Eigth prices. Probably looking at 40-70.

5. You shouldn't have a problem bringing any unused glass. It's not illegal to have a pipe. It's just illegal to have a pipe with the residue of something that is illegal. Wrap it up well and put it in your checked luggage.

6. True so any recomendations for head shops with high quality glass?

7. 1. There is no medical program in Florida, as of now. Many attempts have been made to institute legislation so that medical could be introduced into the state. So far, all attempts have failed.

2. It depends what type of "brown" you are talking about. There are many people in the world with brown pigmentation. Are you South Asian, Hispanic/Latino, Black? If you are or look like you are of South Asian descent, then you may get an easier time than someone who is Hispanic/Latino or Black. The reason being a lot of people involved in criminal activity are Black or Latino so cops are more likely to look for those people to bust. Its unfair, I know. I wish I could say that I am a proud citizen of the 21st century where LEOs didn't exercise these types of racist practices but I would be lying if I said it didn't happen. Just look like you're minding your own business and don't wear any clothes that would unfairly stereotype you as some sort of gang member.

3. Florida was rated as being one of the top five states in the U.S. where the most weed was grown. Florida has a lot of indoor operations but due to its subtropical year-round climate, outdoor weed is very popular as well. As with any state, there is a lot of bad weed and there is a lot of good weed. Good weed usually only comes through connects and established friendships. If you're a tourist, some guy may just throw you a bag of low mids and call it a day. I would go up to anyone that looks like they smoke weed and just ask them if they can give you some dank. Stress that you want dank, not bullshit weed. They will see that they're talking to someone who knows what they're talking about and they will try to comply.

4. South Florida, especially Miami seems to be more open to weed than other parts. Both times when I was in South Florida (Miami and Sarasota) I was able to find high quality fire weed. I just went to the beach and asked the surfers if they knew what was up. I'm not too familiar with Orlando, only been there once for Disney.

5. Any time you can take a tolerance break, I would do it. Florida isn't a state like California or Colorado where I would go and just have to smoke weed. The difference between those states and Florida is that they get consistently high quality weed because of growers and dispensaries.

6. Local Head Shops and Smoke shops in Orlando, Florida. Find head shops and smoke shops near Orlando, Florida. Smoke shop and head shop locator.

7. You shouldn't as long it hasn't been used at all. Say its for tobacco purposes.

8. #8 zeroshawdow, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    [quote name='"Spliff Shady"']High im in Canada and i won a trip 4 a week to Orlando Florida but I got a few questions for any stoners around there. Thanks for any help in advance.

3. Is the weed there mostly mexican shwag or is there alot of high grade indoor?3 ( i smoke mostly bc a grade so does the weed there compare)

5. Is it even worth looking 4 weed the potency vs risk factor? Should i just 4get the weed 4 a week and take a tollerance break?

7. Will i have a problem bringing back clean never used glass?[/quote]

I live in FL and I'm an ACTIVIST for the Tampa Bay Chapter. I will give you my insight.

1. Nope, we have in the Ballot for November 2012 "Medical Marijuana Access Bill"

2. Depending on the County. Orange County (Orlando, Kissimmee), Cops are very strict and get you in jail for Marijuana, regardless a gram or a Oz. There is a business behind it and they will take you to jail just to earn some money for the State based on your inconvenience. About Brown PPL ! FL is a MIXED STATE, however we are in SOUTHERN STATE if you know what I mean. A lot Racist Rednecks. Not all Rednecks are racist, I have best friends rednecks and I'm Latino (Just clarifying)

3. FL in General is well know for Growing The Best Indoor Hydroponics (As any State will say the same, However I take Pride in my work, lol)

4. Yep, like I'm pretty sure is in Canada, however Trust Nobody and do not ask on the streets, is not worth it. Ask your Bellboy at the Hotel, since he works there he is less likely that he won't try to screw you over, still it happens. Be aware is less chance to get screw over, but use your best judgement. Usually after a 5 minutes conversation, you will know if the person is a stoner or not or if he or she can hook you up or not. (Girls are more Connected than Guys most of the time to Premium Weed)

5. Is not worth it, even more if you are going with your Family. T-break is more psychological in my Own Opinion than anything. But in last trip to my Home Country, I ship to myself some under 'John Doe Name" to my dad house. Just enough to go to sleep at night for 7 days. (I'm telling you what I did, but by no mean I encourage you to the same, THIS IS AT OWN RISK)

6. Google it

7. Depend on TSA Mood Security Procedures at that day.

In conclusion, do not ask for weed to nobody if you have no contact down here. Your best bet will be personnel from the Hotel, use your best Judgement.

9. Dank is pretty easy to find. Cops are generally jerks here over weed. Look up pipe dreams if you're looking for a nice store with glass.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I find the cops in florida to be fairly reasonable. I've been caught a few times by police and they all confiscated my shit and moved on. You shouldn't have to much trouble finding weed in orlando, people may try to rip you off however. Anyways, enjoy yourself.

11. Sounds good thanks for all the input i'll try to put it to gud use. Zero keep up the good work man. Respect

12. [quote name='"Spliff Shady"']High im in Canada and i won a trip 4 a week to Orlando Florida but I got a few questions for any stoners around there. Thanks for any help in advance.

7. Will i have a problem bringing back clean never used glass?[/quote]

1. No
    2.Depends where you are... if like in the ghetto like pine hills then badly usually very badly
    3.mostly mids to good high grade but people dont know shit about weed(no name weed everywhere)
    4. Pine hills and silver star, i can always hook you up
    5. Depends, on how much you want it and how much you gonna get
    6. Not really but there are kwik-e-marts or corner stores that sell bongs,pipes and grinders
    7. No but if you hav like someone coming with you and you dont want them to know they will find out. Airport will probably maybe ask about it while searching your stuff

13. #13 magnificent7, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  14. Is this thread dead? I just moved to Orlando and can not find the hook up at all. I was in the Marine Corps and use it for medical reasons, mostly ptsd and anxiety. Can someone help please?! Without it my dreams are crazy! Please please

15. #15 makip, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    I'm gonna make it super easy and accurate.

1. There is no sort of medical program, Florida is a very conservative state.

2. Cops are very intolerant towards weed. MINIMUM sentence is one year in prison and a $1,000 fine for even a gram (no exaggeration)

3. The weed here, at least the one I buy is always dank. Never had a problem with that..if you know who to buy from.

4. Larger cities such as Miami, Orlando or Tampa..here in Orlando u just have to know someone and you're all good.

5. I mean don't go search for it lol, like I said u just need to know someone who smokes. After that is pretty safe, of course avoid driving and if you do always drive on speed limit.

6. There are plenty of local head shops..I don't know about cannabis laws in Canada but here NEVER talk about weed in a headship and refer to bings as water pipes.

7. Well again Florida laws are pretty intolerant. Pipes and all that are paraphernalia, if a cop or anyone can trace even a hint of weed in any pipe or bong or whatever you are bin big trouble. I wouldn't even risk it because just seeing a smoking accessory they can do a drug test. I rather be on the safe side.

16. Now what race/ethnicity are you, and what's your gender? Most of the time that's what gets people off the hook with certain cops

17. #17 gangsta9898, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    Im in the tampa bay area of Florida. Around a hour and a half from orlando. Im a male and half black.

1. Is there a medical programme there? Nope :(

Just depends on your luck man, but usually they would arrest you even for a gram of schwag. (at least in my area) Ive actually been arrested in Orlando for possession.

I have a couple dealers. My best friend sells very good bud so I usually get off him. He always has dank dank bud. Last 3 things he had were sour diesel, mango purp, and sweet tooth. A I know a couple of people who sell mids, but i dont usually get mids.

The first day I moved here I just walked to the hood and asked the first guy I saw ( that looked like he smoked) where I could get bud. He took me to his friend who sold me 2 g of some dank and weighed it up.

Its not hard to find weed here. Just be careful because cops crack down here hard even on weed.

Theres one called Natures near me that has papers, glass bongs, bowls, pipes, etc..

7. Will i have a problem bringing back clean never used glass?

As long as there is no weed or resin in it then your safe.

18. I just had a buddy come to Florida from canda smoked him out and told me they dont have weed like this in Canada

19. im in delray and in serious need, but i have no idea how to find anyone that sells, obviously im not asking any of you for it because that is against the rules, but any suggestions on how to go about finding it outside of grasscity?

20. im tryna find out the same ! , just moved in from boston and living in polk county ! any stonahs tryna help a guy out PM please ! , tryna get some greenery and enjoy the scenery since imma be here for a few months