Question about watering with unsulfered Mollasses & Bloom booster

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smoker89, Jan 28, 2010.

1. My plant is 28 days into flowering and i am using a PC stealth grow box so the plant is quite small. At the moment i am watering it every other day with only bloom booster. My question is, can i start watering using both bloom booster & unsulfured molasses? And is it possible to use too much molasses and hurt the plant? any input is appreciated

2. Yes it is possible to use too much molasses, although really I don't recommend using it at all. Also you should seriously consider using a more complete feeding program than just bloom booster, you will probably get pretty small buds and not the most potent either. I would suggest looking into micro nutrients and perhaps a magnesium boost for low light. Also you might want to use a low and wide pot in a pc case, plus use a lot of lst (low stress training if you dont know) everyone I have ever know or heard of using a pc bow said it wasnt worth it EXCEPT those who could lst (I have heard of one dude that grew three small plants in a shoebox-literally-but lstd the shit out of em and ended up with almost an ounce I believe, but also be careful, if you don't lst correctly you could stress em into males or hermies if you bought feminized seeds-or if its just that rare unfeminized hermie)

I suggest cutting edge solutions, if you email them there is a chance they will give you a free pack of there complete line up and many argue that it is the best nutrient system available (some say advanced nutrients is a bit better, but most agree that cutting edge is up there). After you use a complete lineup I'm sure you will never go back to just bloom, and especially in a pc case where yield is crucial. If you want some more you should look into beneficial microbes like trichoderma and myccorhizae, beneficial fungus, maybe nematodes if you grow organically, and check out the Law of the Minimum which basically theorizes that the plant is limited more by what it doesn't have than it is helped by what it does have. Based on this logic, trace elements such as boron are important in growth although they are present in tiny proportions. If you do decide to go with trace elements, the easiest way to go is with azomite( stands for A to Z Of Minerals Including Trace Elements). As far as cost goes tho, you might want to look into simple soda bottle co2 systems (I basically paid 2bux for mine) which increases the c02 intake of plants, much like the oxygen tank some celebrities like michael jackson have been accused of using).

Really in the end make sure first and foremost that ur plants have the basics- air, water/nutrients, good soil (trust me mediocre soil isnt worth it, get some fox farms ocean soil, or look up a guide to mix ur own, ie super soil in high times), and light. The rest are more like tweaks-remember the law of the minimum? make sure all the basics arre covered before you move onto the more advanced tweaks.

oh and one last note, I ssuggest not listening to jorge cervantes too much, he's more of a reporter than a reputable grower, and arjan is pretty much just a douche bag. The bigguns are neville shoenmaker, howard-mr ncie, shantibaba, dj short, chimera is good I have heard, sensi seeds, serious seeds, seedism, mandala seeds, and maybe some others. Really if you need basic info check out ed rosenthal's tips, todd mccormick's book, while it has good info, is not that great on the growing instrucctions, jorge's books always have errors, and green's grow bible is flawed as well. So check out Ed Rosenthal's tips, Marijuana Botany, maybe Marijuana Chemistry, and try to look for things saying cannabis or better yet cannabis sativa sativa, cannabis sativa indica, cannabis sativa ruderalis, talkking about delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol, delta 8, cannabidiol, that sort of thing, those will likely know what they are talking about.

Sorry for rambling on, I'm a novelist so I tend to do that:). once ur done post a pic or just update it or something, post what u decided to do and ne more questions, I'd be happy to help brah.