Question about water bong

Discussion in 'General' started by marky mark, Sep 1, 2006.

1. My friend just got me my first water bong. it's a small one but i was wondering why there's no choke on it and the bowl doesn't slide out, its screwed in. here's a picture of it.

[​IMG]

2. there was no need to start another thread about the same thing

i guess you could buy a downstem and slide for it

3. Hmmm...that kinda sucks dude. Actually that really sucks. Your friend shoulda inspected the piece first.

If you think you can do it, you could drill a hole for a carb, but make sure you know what your doin.

4. yeah. it's not that harsh and i can clear it no problem i just thought it was weird that were was no choke or anythig

5. How exactly do you clear it when theres no carb? Youd be pulling on the smoke the whole time.

6. well i just hit it normally and when there's a lot of smoke i inhale and when i'm about to lose breath i put my mouth over half of the bong, like on the side, and inhale the rest of the smoke. my mouth isn't covering the entire mouthpiece when i clear it

7. Nice piece. Its not really a bong, but sort of a combination of a bong and bubbler. I have a few like it [in concept - bong/bubbler] but they have carbs. Check my gallery if you want. +rep for having, in my opinion, a good first piece.