Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about wake n bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sir hits-a-lot, Mar 15, 2009.

1. So today me and my friends woke up at like 10 and got fuckin ripped and we were really high throughout the day. We only smoked once, but I was really high for a long ass time and I'm still feeling pretty good right now. This letdown off my high has been really gradual and nice and I was wondering if there was anything I could do in the future to have this kind of high again.

2. When you wake and bake your more tired and your body hasent fully woken up yet so the thc is more effective. Wake and bakes generally do this too you all the time but dont get too used to them. If you wanna get that high normally try some hash oil.

3. is there anything I can do to get that easy letdown though instead of crashing?

4. Smoke more. :smoking:

5. wake and bake will always get you really high for a really long time.

if you don't want to crash try making come caffinated tea or something

6. thanks for the advice, does anybody do anything else besides drinking caffeine to wake up when you're high?