Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about video I saw on A drug test thread other night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ummyeahwhatever, Oct 13, 2010.

1. This is not a run of the mill DT question, so please don't roll your eyes.
    Last night on a drug test thread, someone posted a video on how to pass a drug test, and one of the things he said is not to eat, his reasoning being this: Since THC is Fat Soluble, if all you have running through your system is water, there is nothing for the thc to bind to in your urine?What do you guys think?
    Also, if this is the case, it would seem that the quickest way to clean your system would be too eat lots of fatty foods, giving more fat molecules for the thc to bind through when your waste passes through your system.
    Just wondering what you guys think about this, and if anyone knows the video i'm talking About, please post the link.
    Thanks

2. Read around the threads on here. theres no universal dt answer. it varies from person to person and dt to dt. detox, stop smoking, excercise, and godspeed.

3. Your body stores fat.

4. this^ (thanx) start burning calories and sweating. a full body intense workout and water flush will help but like i stated earlier we can't give you a 100% answer.

5. Now that i think of it simply not eating may be more of a setback than anything, depending on how long you go for. If you dont eat for long enough your body will start to save it's fat more than it normally would, which is totally counter-productive.

6. and again you're right. ill rep you for the knowledge. thanks bro:D