Question about Vaping?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NuttyGeezer420, Nov 27, 2015.

1. I'm a very occasional smoker, but I never liked the idea of smoking, it's unhealthy and so on...So I decided to purchased a Snoop G Pen from my local vaporizer shop, thinking it was a vaporizer, I tried it out and it all went well, still smoother than smoking, slightly different effects. What I still can't figure out is how it's a vaporizer? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if your herb is coming into direct contact with a ceramic heating coil at high temperatures, then your herb is combusted, not vaporized. If no barrier is being put in between the heating element and your herb, the herb will not become the dark brown you would normally see from higher quality vaporizers, instead it becomes the standard black we are all used to seeing from smoking. So my question is: given the direct contact, I am I truly getting any of benefits of vaporizing (clearer high, smoother hits, less lung damage)? Or have I just paid almost $80.00 for essentially the same experience I would have gotten for $5 from a cheap pipe and a lighter? And I know, I probably should have figured this out before making the purchase. Any clarification is appreciated.

2. bro, you fell for the trap of fake vapes, they do not preform like a real portable they're more like a pipe than a table top vaporizer.

3. Yes.

4. Should of paided 20 dollars more for a snoop dog pro pen, I have one and it has 3 temp settings, and doesn't actually burn the material. Granted I'm sure you can get a better vape for the price. I got mine in a trade for two packs of cigs. Here the avb it produces at the middle temperature
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448662670.431396.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448662699.630812.jpg