Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about vaping and the decarb process

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tokinbrah, Jan 23, 2014.

1. if i were to pack a bowl in my mflb and take 4-5 hits, would that be enough to decarb the weed for edible use? or would i need to vape until it's a golden/brown color?

logically i'd think that taking 4-5 hits would activate the process to convert THCA to THC but i'm not 100% sure about the chemistry behind the process

2. Im not 100% clear on the rules of the forums so hopefully I am not violating anything. However i am curious about this question as well. I am looking into making brownies and started reading into decarboxylation. Is just vaping nug in my da buddha vape sufficient enough to change the chemicals? Should i bake the brownies half regular and half vaped?

3. As soon as your buds turn dry/crispy it should be decarbed enough.

4. Don't trip buddahbomber, this is The City!!! Where weed is weed, and a bong isn't a 'waterpipe' hahahah.

5. I've been really curious about this as well, since I discovered the magic of AVB edibles :) I recently came across this article about dosing using the MFLB, and there is chart included that you might find helpful.
    http://www.medicaljane.com/2014/07/15/massachusetts-lab-investigates-how-to-dose-yourself-when-vaporizing-cannabis/