Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about using someone's piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Philosoraptor1738, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Hello fellow tokers! I hope I'm posting this in the right thread, first time using this site. Just had a quick question about a drug test coming up and keeping urine warm.

I have a test coming up and I have to get clean piss from a coworker fresh the day of the test, I understand that the ideal temp is between 94°-96°. My issue is I have to stop by my new place of employment before the test to fill out paper work, about a 40 minute drive, and then drive an additional 5-10 minutes down the street to the testing center, at this point the piss will have been taped to my balls for a little over an hour. I don't want it too hot if I have a hand warmer, but obviously I don't want it too cold either, any suggestions for a longer ride? much appreciated.

Also, how much piss should I bring?

2. You want a longer ride ? drive around the block for awhile

3. I meant more so, will it be okay if kept at the correct temp for being out of the body for an hour or so?

4. Warm up a sample, check the temperature. Place it between your legs and check the temperature after an hour.