Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about UA's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Jun 10, 2011.

1. So does niacin actually work for passing a UA? If so, how many should i take, and how far ahead of the UA should i take them?

And i heard that drinking a lot of tea helps too, but i think thats just a rumor, can anyone comfirm or deny that?

Help much appreciated:smoke:

2. Yes.Take two 500.Wait two-four hours take two more. It could burn. Drink a gallon of water in this time. More water the next day( Day of test). Tea causes you to pee more so it can flush out more faster.

3. Thats where the tea theory came from outta my friends and i. Except regarding the drug test, its gonna be about a month before i actually get one, so if i just take normal amounts of it on a daily basis, would that work too? that way i dont have to deal with the burning?