Question about the whole Illuminati/NWO thing

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Glassworks, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Virtue 7, you have indeed sir, made an extremely good point.

2. Adding onto your point Virtue 7, the means of control that the NWO uses the most is fear. And that is a genius idea, because they have all the people who don't know about them: scared of terrorists/terrorism. And they ALSO have all of the people that know all about the NWO scared AS WELL! Everyone is scared about the illuminati if they know the truth, and if they don't know the truth, they are just stupid and are scared by the false truth the government has created for the masses to eat up and believe.

3. he also took this thread and other 2012 threads personally. if its not for you. then why bother typing for 5 minutes?

the fact is, he replyed just like everyone else is replying. he was making a point. just like others do on here. thats why its here. so what if were talking about 2012/2011. we;re bored and its an interesting topic. our lives dont revlove around it.

people shouldnt take these threads to heart.

4. So you know how they brainwash ppl? Even the ppl that claim they're not brainwashed, ARE. because they are controlled by fear of the NWO. Which is a waste of time because if you get scared or if u care about it, they have done their job right, they have controlled you through that fear, making you just another sheep in the flock.

5. Good point 3lumps

6. or maybe there is no illuminati and all you people focusing on the illuminati being the cause of all problems instead of actually doing something about the real problems in the world is just making things worse...

7. unless we all figure out a way to break the 9-5, we;re all part of money machine. no matter who's behind it. and i dont think anyone here is afraid of the nwo, illuminati. i dont feel threatened, just entrapped by this constant we call 9-5. just to get by.

8. all you people? youre the one who started this thread. we all asked the same question, but not publically. we went and did research and now we;re explaining it to you. if its not for you move off. but dont group us, and tell us to worry about the worlds real problems. it starts with you too.

9. you say the constant 9-5 just to get by, What else is there? do you expect everything to be handed to you? Everyone works, of course some people luck out and get extremely rich and can retire, not do shit, whatever. But for 99% of the world, you need to work to live, and thats the way it always has been.

Would you prefer to have none of the constrains of modern society and have to go out and build your own shelter, hunt your own food, defend your own property? I don't see the point of all the "We are slaves to our work/government/society"

10. do you really feel your government will take care of you once you retire? do you think its right to put 40+ hours a week in only to get out of work, and have to by genetically altered foods because they are cheapest, and cheap means you survive. do you think its right that
    you your taxes increase every year, while you take home less each year? do you like the uncertainty of our economy, even tho you havent missed a day of work in 5 years, and paid all your taxes on time?

11. i would much rather tend to my home, and own food and family, rather than let my kids be face first in seventeen magazine, trying sex at 12 an drugs at 13, my wife sleeping around cuz i work so much to support my family i cant take her out.

thats what society has been reduced to. and even worse for minorities. life sucks in this country and you know it. every day its a struggle to keep yourself upbeat, let alone, lift those up around you. this economy needs to collapse already so this country can get pissed!

12. ^ thats what society is reduced to if you can't handle your shit.

That being said this country is fucked, and so is every other country out there.

This world is fucked, and most likely in 50 or so years, itll be ok, then itll be Fucked again, its the way shit happens.

13. Do you really think that its caused by some secret society bent on world domination? because if you do then your just denying that the world is a harsh enough place on its own.

14. #34 Virtue 7, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Personally? No. Not personally at all. My point is to spread somewhat of a cure to all of the psychobabble people like yourself spew. That way, the people who have anxiety can read some good news instead of predicted nonsense by some dude on the net.

And I know, people shouldn't just take information from some one on the internet, such as yourself... but trust me, there are readers who a generally scared about this sort of deal. I guess that can answer your question "Why even bother typing for 5 minutes?"

I like to spread the Virtue, man. Not the fear.

AND ALSO lol edit:

This stuff is everywhere dude. Pretty lame of you to say "if it's not for you why bother..." I have a voice as well. And just because I don't believe what you have to say, then I just shouldn't talk? Weak sauce dude.

15. then if youre on a mission to be a cure of psychobabble people, then head over to above top secret, or god like productions, you'll spend the rest of your life "curing" people there, because the threads are endless.

but if youre really not on that mission, and are being a just being a toolbag, then your point was made a few posts ago.

16. "some people shouldn't take these threads to heart" :laughing:

17. He's allowed to voice his opinion if it disagrees with yours, get over it.

18. no not every country out there is fucked.

19. im saying if youre on a mission to spread peace and love, why not go through the thousands and thousands of threads on this site, and bring them up to date? why attack people in a thread that you feel doesnt run along the lines of love and peace? i didnt make this thread. but when poeple are asking specific questions, and i have an answer of opinion, im gonna drop it.

just because i reply in this thread doesnt mean i dont follow my heart. i have an interest in doomsday prophecies.. big deal. im not spreading fear. if youre afraid of what i typed that your problem.

20. Right, theres plenty of countries out there with no economic problems.