Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about the stuff I'm gettin'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SharpC, Aug 13, 2011.

1. If its legit and he's scaling it infront of you, buy alot so you get a better deal. My boy has some fire shit that he sells for 25/g but i buy half an oz and it ends up about 13/g so i sell some and smoke for free. I sell it for 20/g, that shits gone in 2 days and bam, now i got 6 grams for free!

2. This kid is green as fuck and all yall are confusing him, its fuckin funny tho.
    Listen bro give the kid your money,take what he gives you
    go home and post another "does this look o.k?" or "is this cronic?" thread.
    like every other newb does. problem solved!

3. Who does your dealer think he is ? Selling fucking weed for 25 a gram. The only way I would pay 25 for a gram is if the weed broke itself up, put itself in my bowl, and lit itself on fire for me to smoke it. :hello:

4. Chronic is just that good shit..

Nothing really specific, just dank..

5. #25 jaden420, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    U buy 17.50 grams? Lol

6. #26 jaden420, Aug 14, 2011
    That is why u search for it lol and cmon dealers are normal people u can't stereotype them just cuz u don't got a dealer

7. #27 jaden420, Aug 14, 2011
    U sir don't know what your talkin bout lol 25$ u must be fucking crazy and how u make money at 13$ a gram is beyond me

8. Hey you never know. I have made really good friends with a few dealers, they used to charge 20 a gram now they charge me 10 and hook it up fat.

9. Chronic is weed laced with another unmentionable drug.

Cough *coke* Cough

But its used loosely and people say it cause rappers say it, even though they dont know its true meaning.

In your case, its probably just good weed. I doubt your "brother" would sell you true chronic without a warning.