Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about the size of joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecrafter, May 8, 2009.

1. I don't smoke a whole lot and I smoke alone. I usually smoke one bowl which is a bit less than half a gram, maybe .4g

Is there rolling paper that is that small?

Reason I want to use joints with this small amount is because my dad recently found out I smoke but he's not sure if it's MJ or cigs and he just told me to smoke outside next time (he smelled it in my room). So I'd like to be able to roll up and smoke outside sometimes.

P.S I'm over 18

2. Just get some regular papers, take some scissors, and cut the paper thinner so there's not as much paper. Don't cut it along the short side but the long side unless you need to, you know what I mean.

3. And how would I keep it together.. regular paper doesn't have glue on it and I'm not about to put glue on papers and smoking it, nor am I going to tape together.

Just answer the question I asked originally lol, don't meant to be an ass. I just want to know if there's that small rolling paper for the convinence

4. the zig zag oranges are pretty small. You could always roll a spliff if you'd like.

5. I never said PAPER, I said papers.. as in regular rolling papers. You can make them smaller with scissors, I do it all the time. If you don't have scissors, just crease it, lick the crease, and rip it.

6. he means cut a rolling paper dipshit lol....dont mean to be an ass :cool:

7. Oh, my bad!

Hrmm well I guess that would work, but I'd assume smaller rolling paper would be cheaper to begin with. But good idea anyway, don't know why I didn't think of that myself :p

8. Your trying to roll a roach?

9. Uh, you can just use .5gs in any sized paper.

10. What's a spliff? and quotes don't work for some reason, when I quote it shows me the quote and then a second later it disappears, weird

11. one of my friends that i blaze with gave me a book of TOPS and they were pretty small alot smaller than my jobs

12. yes. Club makes smaller papers. not sure if anyone else does. but like the other guy

said. just cut the paper. you dont NEED the glue for the paper to stick :smoke:

13. A spliff is when you mix tobacco with your weed and then roll it into a joint

14. seriously

15. What's a roach? Sorry I'm foreign for one thing and don't smoke cigs or joints to begin with :eek:

I thought a roach was a slang term for a filter

16. wow your new .4 is plenty for a joint just use a regular zig-zag roll it all up the x-tra papper will help it burn slower or put .4 in a blunt and a noob like you could smoke on it for a couple of days... did you weigh it to figure your smoking .4? just tryna see if your getting screwed .4 should always be enough

17. wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww a roach is the end of a joint or blunt with just a little weed remaining in it

18. #18 thecrafter, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    I'm not really new I just don't know anything about joints. I did smoke a few joints before but my friends rolled it up and I didn't care for it enough to ask how they do it and such. I always smoked from bowls.

And I know I smoke about .4 because I have a little baggy that weighs .1g empty and when I fill it with ground up weed it weighs 1.1g and if I fill a bowl with that baggy, I have a tiny bit over half a bag left when the bowl is full. And with that bowl of dank I get high

And I JUST read that dank is not good for joints so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Takes me ~2 bowls/1g to get high from my regs so a regular sized rolling paper will be good

By the way you're a big fucking fag da dro man and I hope you get anal cancer and die today

19. I'd REALLY advise AGAINST this.

Tobacco contains (of course) nicotine, a VERY addictive drug. It has been said that it can be more addictive than Heroin.

Something also to think about, is conservation of your weed. One thing we hear a lot about is how MJ has just as many carcinogens as tobacco, but they are far less harmful because heavy pot smokers don't smoke nearly as much as tobacco smokers.

Now, not only will you be further exposed to these carcinogens in weed, but you will also be wasting your weed, bringing me back to the conservation part. You may end up rolling spliffs to get your nicotine fix, and not to get high, and you will end up smoking a LOT. Not only will this waste your herb, but also raise your tolerance.

Basically, rolling a spliff is bad on all fronts, and I cannot stress enough how much I advise against this.

20. buy a fkn roller mannn
    best thing you could ever do