Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about the site before I break the rules...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skunkjar, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we discuss herbs like Kava and kratom on this site at all or are those considered "other drugs"?

Thanks!

2. I'm just going to say that is a no... but it might be a yes actually. If I recall correctly, you can't talk about "other drugs" that are illegal. I think kava and kratom are perfectly legal... in the US atleast.

3. weed only brah

4. Grasscity sells other herbs so i think so

5. its legal so i dont see why not, people talk about alcohol.

6. [quote name='"zguy13"']Grasscity sells other herbs so i think so[/quote]

Some of the shop items are forbidden topics

The forum and shop are different entities operated by different people (besides our admins, for obvious reasons)

7. I am just gonna go with "no" until a moderator or admin tells me otherwise. Thanks for all the input y'all!

8. [quote name='"skunkjar"']I am just gonna go with "no" until a moderator or admin tells me otherwise. Thanks for all the input y'all![/quote]

SIRSOG is a mod

9. [quote name='"skunkjar"']I am just gonna go with "no" until a moderator or admin tells me otherwise. Thanks for all the input y'all![/quote]

Good option ;)

10. Can't talk about spices or anything

11. Who are you referring to sir? Rest assured I am heterosexual, tho I can't quite see where that fits in to this conversation at all...

Is it a homosexual tenancy to follow the rules? Is that what you insinuate? Are you speaking from experience?[​IMG]

My goodness, now I have more questions when I did when I started, thanks a lot stevegrass2.

12. [quote name='"skunkjar"']

Who are you referring to sir? Rest assured I am heterosexual, tho I can't quite see where that fits in to this conversation at all...

Is it a homosexual tenancy to follow the rules? Is that what you insinuate? Are you speaking from experience?

My goodness, now I have more questions when I did when I started, thanks a lot stevegrass2.[/quote]

Ignore those posts.... feeding trolls is ill advised

13. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']Can't talk about spices or anything[/quote]

Yup, I once mentioned putting a little bit of oregano and pepper in my pasta and I got an infraction

14. ILL ADVISED. Lol, OT, you wont get much conversation out of them, but I probably wouldn't talk about them anwyays.

Edited, due to post above by the mod. Lol

15. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

Yup, I once mentioned putting a little bit of oregano and pepper in my pasta and I got an infraction[/quote]

That's just not true lol

16. HAHAHAHAHA im laughing so fucking hard at the oregeno shit omg hahahahahaha

17. Why would you talk about that crap anyways, this is a marijuana website. Duck the fake shit that's bad for you.

18. Dude... they're not fake, they're real herbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.