Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about the quality of some weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnnyOnTheSpot, Jan 21, 2009.

1. #1 JohnnyOnTheSpot, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    So my friend rolls a .7 of a gram blunt and tokes it with 4 people altogether.
    hes been smoking for seven years and smokes currently several times a day and his other friends tokes daily too.
    now this weed gets all 4 of them super stoned. Is this good weed?
    and is 10 dollars a .7 of a gram a good price for it?
    i would believe so but im new to this so you tell me.

EDIT: and i've yet to ever find a seed in anyone of the buds he's sold me.

2. Sounds like good weed to me, .7 for $10 seems fair if it's dank (sounds like it is)

3. sounds good.
    I've smoked a .2 joint (super tiny) and i told people how it made me react and they said I smoked to much hahaha.
    .2 is like nothin tho, so it must be dank eh?

4. your probably just low on tolerance.

5. Super tiny joints are hilarious lol
    If you have a low tolerance and dank weed, stick to pipes and bongs. You'll use less this way. If you're new to smoking grab some mids to roll up instead

6. yah but my dealer only sells dank stuff.
    if I want mids I need to go elsewhere but mids are always intense for me.
    like they make me be super headrushed.
    i like these dank nugz since they're very clear and refreshing.
    mids even look hella dirty and earthy compared to these sticky greens