Question about the no drug talk rule

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Feelin Irie, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just curious, what was the reason for it again? I remember when it was allowed, everything was awesome, if anything, I think it was more mature than it is now.

Don't really remember the reason for the removal of it though.

:smoke:

2. Simple answer : Laws

3. Well... lol... are you serious? cmon dude, that actually made me laugh.

do you think weed is legal? hash? waxs? Plants/how to process?

o_O

4. Weed is legal on some parts of the world. Before laughing to someone else ,you should always search your facts.

5. I understand that, but I bet there are some drugs that are legal in some parts of the world, but we can't talk about them?

6. Also, why are you so defensive lol, I wasn't laughing at you, it was just silly you said because of laws when weed is illegal.

7. Because people were asking for, and giving out dosage information on dangerous drugs

Now imagine someone overdoses and its discovered they got the info on here.... then articles and reports come out saying GC is a place that pretty much kills people....

Also, weed is legal where this forum is hosted..... its not an american forum

OP, this question is asked a lot..... and the same answer is, the discussion isnt coming back, because you guys, the users, not you specifically, made bad choices....

8. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']Weed is legal on some parts of the world. Before laughing to someone else ,you should always search your facts.[/quote]

Weed isn't legal anywhere in the world at all its very much illegal and considered a drug. In some parts of the world marijuana laws are decriminalized or just have less harsh laws on it.

9. Did you forget about the Netherlands.... its not on the scale of legal, but you can legally go buy it from a coffee shop lol

and thats where GC is hosted....

10. Dont talk about anything but weed..
    But we'll gladly sell you plenty of legal highs and salvia...

Logic..?!?..

11. The forum, and the shop, while they share a name... a different entities....

this is explained, like 500 times a week

12. Well those things are all legal in the netherlands, where grasscity is hosted.

Just seems hypocritical, you know?

13. it is what it is. The admins made the rules for some specific reasons, and its easier to just say, nothing but cannabis, rather than breaking it into some is and some isnt allowed...

you know?

14. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Did you forget about the Netherlands.... its not on the scale of legal, but you can legally go buy it from a coffee shop lol

and thats where GC is hosted....[/quote]

Yeah every once and a while I hear of coffee shops being fined for it too. Get caught in the streets with it different story

15. Yea.

Well, soon it should be legal here in CO lol.... we will start the revolution

16. I was smoking MJ while chatting with a cop at Amsterdam :)

17. actually there is no where on the planet marijuana is completely legal

theres a few places where very small amounts are allowed to be used and possessed

•Argentina
    •Some states in Australia
    •Belgium
    •Chile
    •Colombia
    •Croatia
    •Czech Republic
    •Germany - if the amount is small, any possessed plant or drugs will be confiscated, but not prosecuted.
    •Macedonia
    •Mexico
    •Peru - possession of limited amounts is legal as long as the person does not possess any other drugs.
    •Portugal
    •Russia
    •Spain
    •Uruguay - personal use is legal but sale is not. The law does not specify an amount regarded as/as not for personal use.
    •Venezuela - possession in small amounts requires a person to take a drug rehabilitation course, but no prosecution.

it is allowed in some places and overlooked in others but not completely legal

18. I accomplished this as well on 4/20 2 years ago lol

this year i guess they are cracking down, but every year before at the "rally" the cops just sit there and watch... they dont care lol

19. Heres another question thats probably asked 10000 times a week but w.e >.>.
    Why is it that people can just post pictures of weed on here without fear of being terminally boned by police?

20. some don't care
    some have no common sense
    some don't know they are posting on a forum
    some don't care
    some have no common sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.