question about the forum..

Discussion in 'General' started by glassy, Jun 1, 2006.

1. isnt it bad to be putting pics of you getting high and shit on the internet?? kinda worried bout the feds

2. I've never heard of a user getting busted, so I wouldnt worry about it. But some people do blur their faces, just to be on the safe side. Just do whatever your comfortable with man, you dont have to post pics.

3. maybe if u r on probation and your po happens to see it

4. hell na. How does anybody know your actually smokin weed?

5. Bring it, DEA.

I smoke illegal narcotics! Come get me piggies!

6. If you're paranoid (which you seem to be) there are three things you need to consider when taking pictures.

1. EXIF data
    If you blur your face or cover anything, then you need to remove the EXIF data from your image which can undo your blurring.

2. Metadata
    Lots of cameras store "metadata" in images. This could include your camera serial number (which could be linked to you), the date, and even your name or information about your computer. Some image editors add their own stuff as well.,

3. Actual picture content
    Make sure you aren't standing in an easily identifiable area or say next to your car which has a license plate on it.

Always check your pictures, once you post editing won't help as the feds will have backups. Oh and by the way, the DEA can kiss my shiny metal ass.

7. I have pictures of me smokin blunts on myspace =p I'd be more worried about havin pictures of plants pictures of you smokin weed they wouldnt even waist their time with

8. what if you converted it. would that get rid of the metadata?

9. ITS O'DWEEDS MON!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But honestly, unless you post pics of an intergalactic grow op, the feds arent going to TRACK YOU DOWN for being a pothead. The feds have bigger fish to fry.

10. when u actually post a picture of something you own and a picture of yourself then you can talk rasta :D

for the most part you should be fine though glassy. like lebowski said, bigger fish to fry

11. PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!! (chanting)

12. Hey, i'll have you know i have some pipe/budshots on one thread.

It's hard without owning a camera.