Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about thc molecules

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chokedtocroak, Mar 22, 2009.

1. so me and a friend were discussing what we think having a diffused downstem actually does [an answer to that would be nice also] and he thought that when the smoke was forced through the smaller holes that the thc crystals might possibly bond more or something and concentrate the thc more.

so is this true?

2. no idea but i'll be more than happy to test for you

3. No. The diffuser breaks up the smoke into smaller bubbles in the water, and that increases the amount of water touching the smoke, the surface ratio. That cools the smoke better and the hit is smoother.

The pressure in a diffuser doesnt reach anything close to what you'd need for a chemical reaction to change thc.

4. thats what we were thinking that it wouldnt concentrate it nearly enough. but thank you for the info me and my buddy were just talking when stoned lol .