Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about THC levels

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Questionable_burrito, Mar 13, 2014.

1. So I have to go to treatment classes because I got busted for rolling papers, and I failed a few tests so now the lady says she's testing the nanograms of THC in the urine and not just wether or not I pass. I've been clean for about a month now but I started wondering lately if its possible to get my levels down to close to zero in the week between meetings. I'm 6'1 and 150 pounds, the whole "tall and thin" look. I've got about 7% body fat, and I've passed a test before after smoking regularly up until 3 days before (I did drink lots of water). Also i have a super fast metabolism. So what do you think? Is it possible?

2. Then depends on how much your going to smoke, but I dont think its worth it I just got out of probation its better to just wait then afterwards you can smoke as much as you want

3. #3 dankness420, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Your good, don't stress.  Not like you would be the first person in the world to have THC in their system, if you fail that is.

Edit: Busted for rolling papers, what is this world coming to? :confused_2: