question about THC in small mal plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dombidom68, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Hey all,
    i was recognized yesteday a new male plant at 1.3 feet size (40 cm) 6 weeks old and i want to know please if can i make a hash with the leaves?
    if the plant is already have a THC....

i didnt recognized any Trichomes with my Jeweler Loupe Glass Eye Magnifier Magnifying 30 x 21mm so i guess there is are no THC at all.

Thanks

2. chop it down, you get nothing from males unless you're a breeder.

3. i think i will need seeds some day but i dont know if it's worth that the male will polinate the other female plants :\

4. you could move it to a different room or inside if your growing outdoors and harvest the pollen. then you could only pollinate some branches using a small paint brush? that way you get seeds + buds. but if your going for only yeild then chop it. but if you want seeds for the future like if it a healthy and good looking male and a good strain theres no hurt for collecting pollen for later use if you wanted to cross that male with a female.

my 2 cents. :wave:

5. i will use your advice (i grow outside BTW) so i will chop the plant and collect the pollen fore later.

thanks!!!