Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about THC activation in Edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indica Kid, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hey so I've hear a lot about various forms of THC extracting techniques including:
    Cannabutter
    Firecrackers
    Bubble Hash
    ISO Hash
    Tinctures
    etc

My question is, what form of THC can you just consume orally and have it take effect. Because with tinctures you can just drink a little because the thc is dissolved. But I've heard that you cant just eat ISO hash, well it's been dissolved in alcohol so why not? Also, what about cannabutter, does it have to be baked in order to get high from it or could you theoretically just put it on toast or something along those lines. I guess my question is:
    What physical state does THC have to be in for your body to absorb it and make you high from it?

2. Heat activates thc. It has to be heated, then abosrbed (oils and fats, or methanol)

3. yeah you can spread on toast and get high.
    You can also use acid to get the thc out. And Heat is not always necessary