Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CouchLockFoSho, Sep 9, 2009.

1. So i decided to go on a Tolerance Break, and last thursday (6 days ago going on 7) was my first sober day. And i was wondering how long should i stay on the break to get back to like how it was when i first started toking.
    oh and by the way i usually smoke a bowl 2-3 times a week, except for the week b4 this break were i smoked for 5 days straight and was high just about every waking hour.

so how long should i stay on my tolerance break?

2. A month is usually enough for it to be pretty similar to when you started smoking. Two months is virtually guaranteed. But any length of time will make a difference, I've noticed 2-3 day breaks before.

3. You really shouldnt need to take a break after this. I smoke everyday and have for years with only taking a few breaks. I havnt taken one in over a year so you should be good. If you really feel you should I would say go for a week.

4. If you want to be cleared of all tolerance Id say wait a month but at a week you will notice a drastic difference. Like BKKG said Ive noticed breaks of only a few days.

5. at least yours is voluntary..i jus ran out of grass

6. k thanks everyone. i only smoke that amount during the summer season during school year usually only smoke once a week