Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about symptoms for prescription

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kid_Notorious, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Hi, so as someone who lives in Florida, I'm wondering if I'd qualify as a mmj patient.
    I have stomach pain/ digestional discomfort. I take a lot of dumps and I'm 6ft 2 160-170lbs(depending on the day) I smoke some fine green and indigestion is gone. So tell me would I qualify for mmj was legal in your state? Also would I qualify for mmj if this bill passes in the election for medical Mary?
    Thanks guys:gc_rocks:

2. Depends on the bill in the end. Read it and find out its public record and easy to find using the wonderful tool called the Google. Taking repeated shits probably won't qualify but the stomach problems? They might.